Discovery Commons At College Park allows you to live your life to the fullest by providing unforgettable experiences and cherished friendships. Our senior living community in Indianapolis, Indiana provides an independent and stylish environment where you can freely engage in activities and hobbies. You will be spoilt from choice from the numerous activities and events we have to offer.
Indianapolis is the most populous city and the state capital of the state of Indiana. Indianapolis is known for its family-friendly environment and sports culture. Indianapolis is home to the world’s biggest single-day sporting event known as the Indianapolis 500. This legendary race is held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway every May and marks the beginning of summer. Indianapolis is also known for being home to the world’s largest children’s museum. The museum spans over 400,000 square feet and makes it the largest children’s museum in the world for interactive exhibits and attractions. Because of the size of the museum and the unique exhibits it houses, the museum is a popular icon of Indianapolis and a popular tourist attraction, attracting more than a million visitors a year. Indianapolis is also the 29th largest economic region in the United States, whereby economic revenue is derived mainly from the manufacturing, business services, finance and insurance, education, and health care sectors.
Recreational Parks in Indianapolis
- Eagle Creek Park and Marina: This park is one of the United States’ largest city parks and its lake often hosts the United States’ National Rowing Championships.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Park and Landmark for Peace Memorial: This park and memorial were named after the famous civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The park’s mission is to provoke thought, raise awareness and motivate action to eliminate injustice and conflict.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Indianapolis
- Fountain Square Cultural District: This stylish Indianapolis neighborhood houses numerous antique and vintage shops and has a vibrant arts, culture, and music scene.
- Indiana State Museum: This museum contains numerous exhibits and artifacts to showcase culturally and historically significant events in Indiana.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Indianapolis
- Clay Terrace: Clay Terrace is a shopping mall and community lifestyle center which houses numerous restaurants and shops. If you are a local living in Indianapolis then this mall is one of the places you should go to.
- Castleton Square Mall: Castleton Square Mall is by far the biggest and most popular shopping mall in Indianapolis. It houses major department stores such as H&M and Macy’s and has numerous stores and facilities available such as a play area and food court.
Why Choose Discovery Commons At College Park?
There are so many reasons why you should choose Discovery Commons At College Park. You will be able to enjoy the choice and liberty to pursue your favorite activities or spend hours relaxing without having to care about any issues. Here at Discovery Commons At College Park, you will be able to build new friendships, socialize and engage in fun activities. There are so many activities to choose from and so many amenities to meet your daily needs.
If you would like to learn more about our senior living programs at Discovery Commons At College Park, simply contact us at 317. 872.4567 or schedule a tour to visit our living community and team members!