In and Around Bradenton, Fun Is on Tap Year Round
A convenient and central location near the heart of downtown Bradenton makes for seamless, anytime access to world-renowned beaches and Anna Maria Island, the Manatee River and lively Bradenton Riverwalk, the Spring Training home of MLB’s Pittsburgh Pirates, diverse shopping and dining options, and first-choice medical facilities.
Bradenton itself is becoming increasingly well-known for its burgeoning festivals and nightlife, with regular street parties, food truck rallies, farmer’s markets, live music, eclectic restaurants and edgy craft breweries. Plus, it’s just a short jaunt to neighboring Sarasota for an arts and culture scene that easily rivals the finest in Florida.
Transplants from the Northeast and Midwest now come to Bradenton in droves, making it easy to find plenty of hometown flavor. And indeed, whether seeking out fresh, seafood delicacies at local haunts like the Anna Maria Oyster Bar or Bridge Tender Inn, birdwatching along unforgettable Longboat Key, or sinking your toes in the pristine sand of Bradenton’s plentiful beaches, the city offers the excitement and entertainment of a big city without giving away its friendly, small-town feel.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Entertainment
- LECOM Park (2.7 miles)
- Village of the Arts (3.0 miles)
- Motorworks Brewing (3.0 miles)
- Bishop Museum of Science & Nature (3.5 miles)
- The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art (8.2 miles)
- Lakewood Ranch (14.5 miles)
- T. Bray Park & Recreation Center (3.2 miles)
- DeSoto National Memorial Park (5.5 miles)
- Anna Maria Island (8.6 miles)
- Holmes Beach (8.1 miles)
- Manatee Village Historical Park (4.7 miles)
- Manatee Family Physicians (1.4 miles)
- Blake Medical Center (1.7 miles)
- JSA Medical Group (3.1 miles)
- Manatee Memorial Hospital (3.5 miles)
Transportation & Area Transit
Please call or click today to arrange a tour of our community and enjoy a complimentary, chef-prepared lunch on us!